Wednesday, February 27, 2013

EVEN JESUS DID IT....

When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am the one I claim to be and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me. The one who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone, for I always do what pleases him. 
John 8:28-29

jesus praying to heaven

          Wow.....even Jesus the TRIUNE God didn't do things on his own. He checked in with His Father...spent time is prayer...in solitude to pray and seek direction. We hear the cliche...."pray about it..." But this cliche really is important because even Jesus needed to. If Jesus needed to...then we definitely need to...I chuckle....but then I pause and hope I will never steer too far from HIS COUNCIL and in the quietness of being alone with my maker and thanking Him, praising Him, asking for forgiveness, and guidance in my choices all the days of my life.

THINGS TO THINK ABOUT:
WHY did Jesus think communication was so important?

MAY I PRAY? JESUS, THANK YOU! For another year of life as I celebrate my birthday. I ask that you will continue to guide my path and pave that road ahead of me to take. I pray your holy spirit make it clear for me to hear which way I go. Guide me and help me obey. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment