Monday, June 10, 2013

OPEN DOOR


Share |




What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open...See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut.

Revelations 3:7-8


My family of five (my husband, three daughters, and I) are making plans to move to Cambodia for one year departing August 5. We feel the leading of the Lord as we leave the states and head towards unchartered waters...unchartered for us anyway. One door after another has been opening...so we take a leap of faith and trust in the Lord as we go to Cambodia to serve with the gifts we have been given. My husband will help teach along side the new neurosurgery residency program in Phnom Penh. I will teach the International Baccalaureate English Diploma Program for juniors and seniors at a Christian school part time. Our house here in New Jersey will be rented by the new pastor and his family of six moving from Africa who will be joining my local church. Filled with excitement, wonder, thanksgiving, nervousness, and anticipation, our family prepares for what God has already planned in Cambodia. Please keep us in your prayers as the departure dates quickly approaches and much needs to be done. More to come as we are Cambodia bound.....



Things to Think About:

Phillipians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

May I Pray? Dear God, thank you for opening doors! Thank you for making us wait when you want us to wait...and nudging us to go...when it’s time to go...we ask that you order our days as we plan and be purposeful the days ahead. Please go before us and light the path you’d have us walk. We pray for salvation, healing, learning, fellowship, growth, success and all the things you want us to experience in Cambodia! Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your people! In Jesus name, Amen!

3 comments:

  1. Amennnnn, ,Aleluya!!! Thanks God !!! Rom 8.28 look this friend God is good everything will be Ok.

    I Will miss you ,but i know this is a beutiful plan of God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....gracias Raquel!!! And you too! Este verano will be excellente!!!! God bless you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen on that prayer!! I know God is using you and your family in a mighty way and am already blessed to be serving the KING of KINGS alongside you in Cambodia! -Renee :)

    ReplyDelete