Saturday, May 18, 2013

Sleeping Beauty


Sleeping Beauty

Sleeping Beauty photo: Sleeping Beauty sleepingbeauty_zpsd754f99b.jpg

Trust in the Lord with All Your Heart and Lean Not On Your  Own Understanding...in All Your Ways Acknowledge Him...And He Will Make Your Paths Straight.
Proverbs 3:5

Today my three year old and I went to the gym. She went to her class, and I worked out on the elliptical machine. When I came back to pick up my daughter, she was totally engrossed in the Sleeping Beauty movie. She had never seen Sleeping Beauty, but we have so many princess books laying around. She knows...Sleeping Beauty wears the pink dress. A little five year old boy was telling my little one that Sleeping Beauty was only sleeping. She kept telling him that Aurora AKA Sleeping Beauty was out for the count...dead....The little boy kept saying that Aurora was sleeping. Finally, I explained to her that Aurora looked dead but really wasn’t. She was in a deep sleep, but after the prince kisses her, she would awake. Everything was resolved after that. 
          This made me think of our Maker, and how He knows things we don’t, and we insist on what we think and what we see....when really all we need to do is trust God and not on what “we think.”

Thought for the Day
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

May I Pray: Lord God, give us more faith to believe the unseen. Give us ears to hear and eyes to see! Thank you for never giving up on us! Help us keep our eyes on you...when the world pulls us in all different directions...let us rest on YOU...In Jesus name, Amen!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh Wooww, Susan God use you to talk to my heart..thanks God for your life

    ReplyDelete